O.C.D
You wanna know what I'm O.C.D about? SPOONS!

Now, here we have three symmetrically placed spoons, all in different sizes. From left to right, the large, which I like to refer to as "The Shovel," the medium and the small coffee spoon. Every single morning I eat a bowl of cereal, rotating between many different kinds and I can't seem to approach the day right if I don't have my bowl of cereal. Here's where my O.C.D comes into play. I refuse to eat cereal, or anything for that matter that requires a spoon, with either "The Shovel" or the small coffee spoon. I'd rather not eat at all. I'll check both of my kitchens searching for a medium size spoon and if I can't, then I won't eat. "The Shovel" is too fucking big to fit into your mouth. The portions are way beyond gluttonous joy, and if I ever even attempted to use a small coffee spoon to eat cereal with my negative patience, I'd probably throw the whole bowl off of the table. And what happens at least twice a week you say? No medium sized fucking spoons! Let me know it's not just me who has this problem.

Now, here we have three symmetrically placed spoons, all in different sizes. From left to right, the large, which I like to refer to as "The Shovel," the medium and the small coffee spoon. Every single morning I eat a bowl of cereal, rotating between many different kinds and I can't seem to approach the day right if I don't have my bowl of cereal. Here's where my O.C.D comes into play. I refuse to eat cereal, or anything for that matter that requires a spoon, with either "The Shovel" or the small coffee spoon. I'd rather not eat at all. I'll check both of my kitchens searching for a medium size spoon and if I can't, then I won't eat. "The Shovel" is too fucking big to fit into your mouth. The portions are way beyond gluttonous joy, and if I ever even attempted to use a small coffee spoon to eat cereal with my negative patience, I'd probably throw the whole bowl off of the table. And what happens at least twice a week you say? No medium sized fucking spoons! Let me know it's not just me who has this problem.

3 Comments:
holy crap, i can't help but come and check out what you're writing every now and then and i come across this post....
i am the same way when it comes to spoons. forks too - can't stand those teeny dessert forks.
they need to be that in-between size or i don't enjoy whatever it is i'm eating - not just cereal.
just thought you'd like to know that you are not the only person with this OCD.
Thank you!
[url=http://hmwndycm.com/jcbt/bavs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rqplphom.com/hhjw/yfip.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
http://hmwndycm.com/jcbt/bavs.html | http://hzygnfsw.com/uycd/ypwh.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home