Up yours with a twirling lawn mower
So me, Jordo and Craig decided to take a trip down to Queens to meet up with our friend JJ who was DJing his brothers best friends graduation party.

The kid who's graduation party it was, is a white, NY accented, blow-out and all, fake chain wearing rapper who is actually signed to a record label and is supposedly making waves in NYC. JJ played a bunch of his songs which were all samples of old 80's classics, now doomed to this torture. Besides that, every guy there had that NY "Italian" look, with the hair blown out, muscular, with cliche cross tattoos and were all wearing wife beaters. I seriously thought that fad was over with. I guess not.

Watching the debauchery of these high school graduates was definitely entertaining. With all the keg stands, kids throwing up, and even a chick fight, I realized I don't miss high school at all. We helped JJ pack up and walked 10 blocks down the beautiful neighborhood of Rockaway, Queens, drinking hot wine coolers to a local bar. It reminded me of a much nicer, quieter version of Ocean City.

It was filled with townies, who all knew each other by first name, including the bouncer and the bartenders. I started to doze off then, at around 3. We got out of there and decided to walk another 10 blocks to a 24 hour eatery where we ordered shit food and saw a prostitute in a yellow bikini. We decided instead of walking 20 blocks back, to taxi our asses back to JJ's and slump in his backyard.

I ate my bacon grilled cheese and passed the fuck out right in my chair while the boys puffed and wasted precious sleeping time.

Jordo decided at 5:30 in the morning that we would drive back. So we did. I don't remember much else after that.

The kid who's graduation party it was, is a white, NY accented, blow-out and all, fake chain wearing rapper who is actually signed to a record label and is supposedly making waves in NYC. JJ played a bunch of his songs which were all samples of old 80's classics, now doomed to this torture. Besides that, every guy there had that NY "Italian" look, with the hair blown out, muscular, with cliche cross tattoos and were all wearing wife beaters. I seriously thought that fad was over with. I guess not.

Watching the debauchery of these high school graduates was definitely entertaining. With all the keg stands, kids throwing up, and even a chick fight, I realized I don't miss high school at all. We helped JJ pack up and walked 10 blocks down the beautiful neighborhood of Rockaway, Queens, drinking hot wine coolers to a local bar. It reminded me of a much nicer, quieter version of Ocean City.

It was filled with townies, who all knew each other by first name, including the bouncer and the bartenders. I started to doze off then, at around 3. We got out of there and decided to walk another 10 blocks to a 24 hour eatery where we ordered shit food and saw a prostitute in a yellow bikini. We decided instead of walking 20 blocks back, to taxi our asses back to JJ's and slump in his backyard.

I ate my bacon grilled cheese and passed the fuck out right in my chair while the boys puffed and wasted precious sleeping time.

Jordo decided at 5:30 in the morning that we would drive back. So we did. I don't remember much else after that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home