Envy The Rain
I have finally finished reading Jamie Boud's book "Envy the Rain" and am at a loss for words. While reading it, my raw emotions were filtered out. Meaning, Drew's (narrator) emotions and struggles suddenly became very personal. I became lost in the novel, never actually wanting to come back to my real life. I struggled to accept the characters faults because they were so similar to mine. And in that sense, I felt for everything he went through. I could be a rare case of distinct similarities, but it doesn't matter. Jamie is able to pivot and point the true human emotion of falling apart and the struggle of putting yourself back together again. If you are human, this book will move you. I felt for every ounce of it and I truly thank Jamie for writing such an excellent book. I am going to start re-reading it again.
Please visit his site to buy a copy of it.
Please visit his site to buy a copy of it.

1 Comments:
Hey, cool. Thanks Nando. Glad you liked it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home