Thursday, November 17, 2005

disclaimer

I want to send a little note out about the memoir I wrote. It is a fictional memoir. The events are fictional, the characters are fictional, the names are fictional. So, my appolgies to anyone with assumptions. It was a class project and i'm proud to gloat that I got an A on it.

I'm glad the majority of you loved the story. But from now on, for personal reasons, if you want to read any of my stories, just ask me personally and ill gladly show you. I'm going to keep this blog mainly about what i love, music.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe you

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a similar website tied to maxiderm patch discovertotalhealth com Come by some time.
I very much fancy your site, I bookmarked it! This information is terrific stuff.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soma Just a side note always Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home